- “Ina May’s guide to breastfeeding”, Ina May Gaskin
- “The womanly art of breastfeeding”, Dianne Wiessinger
- “The positive breastfeeding book”, Amy Brown
- “Breastfeeding made simple”, Nancy Mohrbacher
- “The politics of breastfeeding”, Gabrielle Palmer
- “Dr Jack Newman’s guide to breastfeeding”, Jack Newman
- “Birth and breastfeeding”, Michel Oden
- “Adventures in tandem nursing”, Hilary Flower
- “Two thousand kisses a day. Gentle parenting through ages and stages”, L R Knost
- “The highly sensitive child. Helping our children thrive when the world overwhelms them”, Elaine N. Aron
- “The whole-brain child. 12 proven strategies to nurture your child’s developing mind”, Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
- “No Drama Discipline”, Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
- “No bad kids. Toddler discipline without shame”, Janet Lansbury
- “Elevating child care. A guide to respectful parenting”, Janet Lansbury
- “The gentle parenting book”, Sarah Ockwell-Smith
- “Gentle Potty Training Book”, Sarah Ockwell-Smith
- “No more meltdowns. Ultimate guide to sensory processing disorder”, Jed Baker
- “15 Minute Parenting”, Joanna Fortune
- “Playful Parenting”, Lawrence J. Cohen
- “How to Talk so Kids Listen & Listen so Kids Talk”, Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- “How to Talk so Little Kids Listen”, Joanna Faber
- “Siblings Without Rivalry”, Adele Faber
- “Calm Parents Happy Kids”, Laura Markam
- “Peaceful Parents Happy Kids”, Laura Markham
- “Parenting is child’s play”, David Coleman
- “Adventures in gentle discipline”, Hilary Flower
- “The science of parenting”, Margot Sunderland
- “The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read”, Philippa Perry
- “Parenting from the inside out. How a deeper self-understanding can help you raise children who thrive”, Daniel J. Siegel
- “BabyCalm – A guide for calmer & happier parents”, Sarah Ockwell – Smith NEW!
- “The gentle sleep book”, Sarah Ockwell-Smith
- “The No Cry Sleep Solution”, Elizabeth Pantley
- “Sweet Sleep”, La Leche International
- “Holistic Sleep Coaching”, Lindsay Hookway
- “When a baby dies. The experience of late miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal death”, Alix Henley
- “Miscarriage mom. The unspoken realities of miscarriage and how to cope”, Kristy Parisi
- “The story of baby rabbit. A resource to help you talk to young children about miscarriage or stillbirth”, Graeme Smith
- “Infertility, IVF and miscarriage: the simple truth”, Sean Watermeyer
- “Depression in new mothers”, Kathleen A Kendall-Tackett
Getting Pregnant & Birth
- “Childbirth without fear: the principles and practice of natural childbirth”, Grantly Dick-Read
- “Men, love & birth. The book about being present at birth that your pregnant lover wants you to read”, Mark Harris
- “Birth and sex. The power and passion”, Sheila Kitzinger
- “Spiritual midwifery”, Ina May Gaskin
- “It starts with the egg”, Rebecca Fett NEW!
- “Taking charge of your fertility”, Toni Weschler NEW!
- “Getting pregnant faster”, Merilyn Glenville NEW!
- “Zita West’s Guide to getting pregnant”, Zita West NEW!
- “Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth”, Ina May Gaskin NEW!
- “The Hypnobirthing Book”, Katherine Graves NEW!
- “Birth Reborn”, Michel Odent NEW!
- “Gently Birth”, Tracy Donegan NEW!
- “A very special lady. A story about IVF, an egg donor and a little boy”, Nel Carswell
- “And Tango makes three”, Justin Richardson
- “You, me and the breast”, Monica Calaf, Mikel Fuentes
- “Milky moments”, Ellie Stoneley
- “Mama’s milk”, Michael Elsohn Ross
- “Nursies when the sun shines: a little book on night weaning” Catherine C Havener
- “There’s a house inside my mummy”, Giles Andrea
- “There’s going to be a baby” John Burningham and Helen Oxenbury
- “The wonder weeks”, Frans X. Plooij
- “Feed yourself, feed your family good nutrition and healthy cooking for new mums and growing families”, La Leche League International
- “Baby – Led Weaning”, Gill Rapley and Tracey Murkett NEW!
- “The hormone of closeness: the role of oxytocin in relationships”, Kerstin Uvnas Moberg
- “Why love matters”, Sue Gerhardt
- “Daring greatly. How the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live, love, parent and lead”, Brené Brown
- “Entertaining and educating babies and toddlers”, Caroline Young
- “Baby Play” and “Toddler Play”, Gymboree Play and Music